O2 Industrial Gas Detector
With the CM-902 O2 Industrial Gas Detector, customers can gain peace of mind and protection when working near hazardous gases like nitrogen, argon, ammonia, chlorine, propane, nitrous oxide, or helium in industrial applications.
Plus, this device features an industrial enclosure designed specifically for harsh environments and wash-down applications.
The CM-902 is an ideal solution for keeping establishments and employees continuously protected, all while maintaining compliance with O2 safety standards. This device also meets all CGA, OSHA, and NIOSH standards as they pertain to gas safety requirements.
- ACCURATE: Fast and Precise O2 measurements - in seconds!
- DURABLE: Designed for the industry, rugged industrial enclosure
RELAYS: Users can configure 3-relays dependent upon application
- OUTPUT SIGNAL: Device features 4-20mA to communicate with Building Management System
- ACCESSORIZE: Gain elevated accessories like the CM-1029 strobe siren
- RANGE: Ability to monitor 0-23% range of O2 concentrations
AUDIBLE/VISUAL: Gain instant Audible or Visual Alarms for Potential Leaks
TRUSTED: 1-year limited warranty with Calibration Certificate
- CM-901 - CO2 Industrial Gas Detector
- CM-902 - O2 Industrial Gas Detector
- 1-year warranty - see CO2Meter Terms & Conditions
- O2 Measurement Range: 0-25%
- Alarms: 19.5%, 16.5%, and 12% O2 (configurable)
- Alarm Relays: 3
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to 50°C (-58°F to 122°F) (O2)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Dimensions: 8.25 in x 6.25 in x 3 in
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 10 years (O2)
- Power Supply: 110-220VAC 50/60 Hz to 12VDC Power Adapter
- 24VDC hard-wired power option (cable included)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- CM-1027 add-on kit includes 2 extension strobe lights and cables