CO2 Industrial Gas Detector
With the CM-900 CO2 Industrial Gas Detector, customers can gain peace of mind and protection when working near hazardous gases like carbon dioxide in industrial applications. Plus, this device features an industrial enclosure designed specifically for harsh environments and wash-down applications.
The CM-900 is an ideal solution for keeping establishments and employees continuously protected, all while maintaining compliance with CO2 safety standards. This device also meets all NFPA, IFC, and NBIC standards as they pertain to gas safety requirements.
- ACCURATE: Fast and Precise CO2 measurements - in seconds!
- DURABLE: Designed for the industry, rugged industrial IP64 enclosure
- CUSTOM: Users can configure 3-relays dependent upon application
- OUTPUT SIGNAL: Device features 4-20mA to communicate with Building Management Systems
- ACCESSORIZE: Gain elevated accessories like the CM-1029 strobe siren
- RANGE: Ability to monitor 0-5% of CO2 concentrations
AUDIBLE/VISUAL: Gain instant Audible or Visual Alarms for Potential Leaks
TRUSTED: 1-year limited warranty with Calibration Certificate
- CM-900 - CO2 Industrial Gas Detector
- CM-902 - O2 Industrial Gas Detector
- 1-year warranty - see CO2Meter Terms & Conditions
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-5% (50,000ppm)
- Alarms: 5,000 ppm TWA, 5,000ppm, 3% CO2 (configurable)
- Alarm Relays: 3
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F) (CO2)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Dimensions: 8.25 in x 6.25 in x 3 in
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- 12-24VDC hard-wired power option (accessory must be purchased)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- CM-900-CON: CO2 Industrial Gas Detector Connector
- CM-900-CBL: CO2 Industrial Gas Detector Cable
- CM-902: O2 Industrial Gas Detector
- CM-1029: Industrial Sire Strobe