About GasLab® Data Logging Software
The GasLab® Data Logging Software 184.108.40.206, is our next generation software specifically designed for all CO2meter supplied sensor development kits and data logging products.
With the use of our free GasLab® Data Logging Software 220.127.116.11, customers can automatically benefit from:
- An easy to use, seamless interface for enhanced communication
- Measurement of multiple gases across one single standing platform
- Assisted calibration and precision for application + environment feedback
- RS485 Functionality for all MX and EC Boards
- Ability to gather and analyze data across long periods for further analysis
- Opportunities for further advancement, discovery, and innovation across the field
Recent Updates from GasLab® 18.104.22.168 release:
- Improved Speed and Stability to Data Logging
- Operates all SprintIR-R 50Hz sensors
- Data Logging performance is enhanced
- Multi-Sensor operation is improved
- Lists all current Development Kit Part Numbers in the Product Menu
- 1GHz processor with 1GB RAM, 1GB free disk space (2GB free disk space for 64 bit systems)
- Windows XP/7/8/8.1 with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (.NET framework will automatically be installed if required).
- GasLab is not supported on Windows Vista, XP Media Center or XP Tablet editions.
- On Intel-based Apple PCs the software can be run on a Windows 7 or Windows 8 Virtual Machine using VMWare Fusion and the .NET framework.
To install GasLab® use the "Click to Download Software" button shown below. This will open a download window for the current version.
If you have version 22.214.171.124 or older of Gaslab®, please note that previous versions may be required to run some of our older products. You should test both versions before deleting the older one.
Additional Software Support
Please Contact Us for support on additional sensing solutions such as:
- AQ500 OEM Configuration Utility
- CM-0007 CO / CO2 Monitor and Data Logger
- COM Port Utility
- DAS Data Acquisition Software
- Mac GNU/Linux Support
- Modbus/I2C Communication Documentation for K-Series Sensors
- SAN-0001 Personal CO2 Monitor and Data Logger
- SenseAir Sensor SDK Toolkit
- TIM12 Data Logger
- UIP Software for SenseAir Wall-Mount CO2 Transmitters
- XT-10 - Rechargeable CO2 Monitor and Data Logger