Remote CO2 Storage Safety 3 Alarm
The Remote CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored carbon dioxide (CO2). CO2 alarms are critical in breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, restaurants, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, laboratories, or anywhere more than 100 lbs. of compressed CO2 is stored or produced. Learn more about room size coverage area.
- Wired CO2 Monitor & Remote Display
- Designed to Meet All Local Fire Codes
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standard
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 3 built-in relays are triggered at 5,000ppm TWA, 1.5% CO2 and 3% CO2 that can control an exhaust fan or send an alarm to the fire department or monitoring company. This meets state and local municipality inspection codes requirements around stored CO2.
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Watch the installation video. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the monitoring unit into a standard wall outlet, and the alarms are ready to protect your customers and employees.
- New faster-responding sensor uses latest NDIR technology
- More flexible - extend remote up to 300 feet from the main unit
- Designed to insure fire code compliance in any State
- Reliable connection with standard Ethernet cable (25 ft. included)
- Large display clearly indicates current CO2 level and temperature
- 3 relays automatically control fans to ventilate confined spaces
- 4-20 mA output to allow for remote display of values
- 80dB audible and visual alarms on both units
- IP65 Enclosure - prevents water damage during wash-down
- 100% clean look – all cables can be hidden
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (50,000ppm) CO2 Sensor
- Alarms: 5,000 ppm TWA, 1.5% CO2, 3% CO2 (configurable).
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: 110-220VAC to 6VDC Adapter
- 24VDC hard-wired power option (cable included)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- CM-1026 add-on kit includes 2 extension strobe lights and cables
- 1 Year
CM-1026 Dual Strobe Add-On Kit
Add an easy-to-connect strobe to both the SDU and RDU. Order here.
RAD-0104 Additional Remote Display Unit
Add 2 remote display units (up to 3 total) for extra doors to the place where CO2 is stored. Total distance for all 3 remote displays cannot be more than 300ft from the sensor unit. Order on the right.