CO2Meter.com is a subsidiary of CO2Meter, Inc. (CO2METER). CO2METER respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. Therefore, we will only collect and use information through our web site www.co2meter.com in the ways described in this policy.I. Information Collection
- CO2METER collects personal information through our web site during purchase of products: your name, business name, email, address (street, city, state, zip, and country) and telephone number. CO2METER uses Shopify.com as a third-party gateway and PayPal for credit card clearing.
- At no time does CO2METER have access to your credit card number.
- We collect various information from the website: click stream tracking (statistical data), automatic logging files (name of the browser and type of computer used, web page last visited before coming to this site, activity on this site, pages visited and data downloaded, date, time and duration of the visit, search engine keywords used to find this site, and/or the visitor’s IP address (a series of numbers representing either your computer’s network identification or that of your Internet access provider).
- CO2METER does not actively market to children, and we will never knowingly ask a child under 18 to reveal any personal information about themselves. Though our web site appeals to a general audience, we do not actively market to children, nor do we encourage anyone under the age of 18 to register with us. We will never knowingly correspond through email to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 18 without their parent’s consent. We advocate parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to oversee their child’s access to the web.
II. Information Use
The information collected by CO2METER will be used in conjunction with the specified terms in this document:
- The information collected will be used to provide us with assistance in activities such as confirming and tracking your order, subscription or registration, analyzing trends and statistics, and providing you with information from and about CO2METER.
- Users who provide information may receive email announcements concerning services from time to time, as well as additional announcements from us about our products, incentives, and/or special deals and offers. Out of respect for the privacy of our customers, we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
- The information collected on our site may be used to create customer profiles based on browsing or purchasing history. We may supplement information collected at our Web site with data from other sources such as credit history to authorize purchases.
- We may share data with certain third parties including but not limited to credit card processing companies and shipping companies. These third parties will use the information to be able to provide the services intended. In some cases, users may choose to opt out of having their information shared with third parties.
- We may offer links to other Web sites. Please note: When you click on links to other Web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from that of ours.
- Our Web site may offer blogs, comment forums and or message boards. Please be advised that information posted within in these venues become public knowledge. CO2METER will not be held responsible for information shared and posted on these forums.
- If our policy on information collection or uses changes we will advise you by contacting you via email in a timely manner based on when we become aware of the circumstance.
- If indeed a problem does arise, users may contact CO2METER by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 386-310-4933. We are committed to resolving disputes within 30 days of original notice.
- While no information you may provide over the internet can ever be 100% safe, CO2METER employs the use of sophisticated encryption and authentication tools that facilitate in ensuring the security of your personal information through our website. While we will always do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you broadcast to or from our web site, and we warn that you do so at your own risk.