TIM10 Desktop CO2, Temp. & Humidity Monitor
The TIM10 continuously shows carbon dioxide, temperature and relative humidity levels so you can monitor the quality of air in your home, office or indoor greenhouse. Just plug it in – the TIM10 turns on instantly, is self-calibrating, and is designed to last for years.
Unlike chemical gas sensors that last for months and must be replaced, non-dispersive infrared diffusion sensors (NDIR) provide the following benefits:
- Sensitive & accurate – information you can act on
- Self-calibrating – no need to send the monitor in for recalibration
- No moving parts – nothing to break or wear out
- Does not lose accuracy in heat or cold
- Able to store for long time periods – does not lose value over time
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
Do you like the TIM10 but wish it came with data logging? See our TIM12 Desktop CO2, Temperature and %RH model that includes data logging.
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will not meet requirements for CO2 monitoring in the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. The accuracy of the sensor in the TIM10 is not designed for safety situations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- CO2 Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 40ppm ±3% reading value
- Temperature Range: +14 to +140F (-10 to +60C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9 F (±0.6 C)
- Humidity Range: 20-99% non-condensing (CO2 cannot be read under 20% RH)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH
- Display: Clock, Calendar, Alarm, Temperature, Humidity and CO2
- CO2 Air Quality Warning Alarm (Good, Normal & Poor)
- 80 db audible alarm
- Size: 4.72 x 3.14 in. (120 x 80 mm) diameter x depth
- Weight: 7.05 oz (200g)
- 110/240 VAC International Wall Adapter
- User’s Manual
- 1 Year