SprintIR Fast 20-100% CO2 Sensor
The SprintIR carbon dioxide sensor is the fastest (20 measurements per second), most accurate CO2 sensor on the market. A breakthrough in NDIR technology, the SprintIR uses advanced solid state Indium Antimonide LED’s and detectors to offer a robust sensor with no moving parts, no heated filaments, and incredibly low power requirements.
- Real-time sensing - 20 measurements/sec.
- Measurement ranges from 20% to 100%
- Low power requirements
The sensor comes in 20% or 100% versions - both capable of the same high-speed CO2 measurement. This makes the SprintIR especially useful in biological, capnographic and other real-time CO2 measurement applications.
- Measurement range: 20% or 100%
- Ultra-low power: 3.2 to 5V, (recommended 3.3V)
- Average Current <15mA
- Peak current only 100mA
- Weight 8 grams w/ tube cap 29 grams
- Serial communications 9600/8/1/N
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion (Tube adapter available)
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm ± 5% of reading
- Warm Up Time: < 2 secs to initial reading, <1 min to operational
- Power Input: 3.2-5.5VDC, < 35 ms
- 90 Days