Probe Enclosure Development Kit
The Probe Enclosure Development Kit is a low cost, maintenance-free module designed for students, teachers, indoor growers and many others.
- Rugged and Durable Enclosure
- Can withstand heavy use
- Small in size, will fit in a 2.5 in. opening
- Easily integrated within a variety of applications and sensor modules
CM-0070 Probe Enclosure for Development Kit – Easy to use, probe enclosure securely integrates with CO2Meter ExplorIR®-W, ExplorIR®-M and CM-42950 MX Board. (Must be ordered with an additional CO2Meter Development Kit).
CM-0071 Probe Enclosure for Dev. Kit w/ Hydrophobic Filter – Same functionality as the CM-0070 with hydrophobic filter for high humidity environments. Integrates with CO2Meter ExplorIR®-W, ExplorIR®-M, and CM-42950 MX Board.
Use in applications such as caves, mines or anywhere humidity is very high (>95%). Easy to install, each kit contains a set of filters for 1 unit.
- Size: 3.1×2.4×1.3in (80×60×30mm)
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions