Industrial Strobe Siren
The CM-1029: Industrial Gas Strobe or Siren is designed to provide an additional flashing indicator of a potential gas leak in indoor areas that are using/storing compressed gases.
The device features multi-purpose functionality with its siren, speaker, and optional strobe. It can also serve as a regular siren, but also has an audio input that can be used to playback audio or broadcast messages.
The industrial gas strobe series also includes a strobe light with a choice of amber, blue, clear, or red lenses and can be surface installed or to a standard single gang, double gang, or C-type back box.
The strobes work with any of CO2Meter's safety alarm devices and clearly indicate an alarm situation prior to entering a hazardous area.
Weatherproof for outdoor/indoor use, IP65
9~15 VDC and low current draw
120dB Warble-tone siren
25W Speaker for audio or broadcast system input
(broadcast will interrupt the siren)
Built-in tamper alarm output
Mount directly to wall or to most common back boxes
- Industrial Gas Detector - CM-900 (COMING SOON!)
- Remote CO2 Storage Safety 3 Alarm - RAD-0102-6
- Remote Oxygen Deficiency Safety Alarm - RAD-0002-ZR
CM-1029 - Includes 1 strobe, back removal tool, 4x mounting screws, 4x plastic wall anchors
- Type: Siren with Strobe
- Operating Voltage: 9~15 VDC
- Maximum Current Draw: 870mA@12VDC
- Siren Volume: 120dB
- Speaker Rating: 25W Peak
- Strobe Flash Rate: 100 Per Minute
- Tamper Output: 100mA@30 VAC/VDC
- IP Rating: IP65
- Operating Humidity: 0-95%
- Operating Temperature: -4°~131° F (-20°-55°C)
- Housing Material: White Polycarbonate Plastic
- Dimensions: 6 1/8" x 7" x 4 1/2" (155mm x 178mm x 155mm)
- Weight: 2 lb 2 oz (957g)
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions