Remote CO2 Storage Safety 3 Alarm
The Remote CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored carbon dioxide (CO2). CO2 alarms are critical in breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, restaurants, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, laboratories, or anywhere more than 100 lbs. of compressed CO2 is stored or produced. Learn more about room size coverage area.
- Wired CO2 Monitor & Remote Display
- Designed to Meet All Local Fire Codes
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standard
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 3 built-in relays are triggered at 5,000 ppm TWA, 1.5% CO2 and 3% CO2 that can control an exhaust fan or send an alarm to the fire department or monitoring company. This meets state and local municipality inspection codes requirements around stored CO2.
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Watch the installation video. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the monitoring unit into a standard wall outlet, and the alarms are ready to protect your customers and employees. To hard wire the alarm, view instructions here.
RAD-0102-6 - Remote CO2 Storage Safety Alarm
CM-1026 -Dual Strobe Add On Kit
RAD-0104 -Additional Remote Display (Supports up to 3 total)
- New faster-responding sensor uses latest NDIR technology
- More flexible - extend remote up to 300 feet from the main unit
- Designed to insure fire code compliance in any State
- Reliable connection with standard Ethernet cable (25 ft. included)
- Large display clearly indicates current CO2 level and temperature
- 3 relays automatically control fans to ventilate confined spaces
- 4-20 mA output to allow for remote display of values
- 80dB audible and visual alarms on both units
- IP54 Enclosure - prevents water damage during wash-down
- 100% clean look – all cables can be hidden
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (50,000ppm) CO2 Sensor
- Alarms: 5,000 ppm TWA, 1.5% CO2, 3% CO2 (configurable).
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: 110-220VAC 50/60 Hz to 12VDC Power Adapter
- 24VDC hard-wired power option (cable included)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- CM-1026 add-on kit includes 2 extension strobe lights and cables
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
CM-1026 - Dual Strobe Add On Kit. Attach a flashing strobe to both the Sensor Unit and the Remote Display Unit to give a more visual alarm. Great for high-noise environments. Some local fire codes also require this. Call to see if your local municipality requires these. Order.
CM-0126-5, 6 - Strobe Tower Add On Kit. The Strobe tower gives a visual indicator of which of the 3 alarms were triggered as well as providing a louder alarm. Both 110-224VAC and 24VDC models available. Order.
RAD-0104 - Additional Remote Display. The Sensor display unit comes with one remote display that can be placed up to 300ft. away using Cat5 or greater Ethernet cable (28ft. included in box). Purchase one or two additional remote displays, then daisy-chain them so long as the total run is less than 300 ft. Order on this page.
Easy install, easy, use and it responds fairly quickly to changes in co2 level. Stobes are very effective since our facility can be fairly loud.
Remote CO2 Storage Safety 3 Alarm
Great follow up and advice from the CO2 Meter team. This item should be required by law to protect associates and guests from this deadly hidden killer.
We have installed two of the meters in our production area...Our CO2 tank gassed off yesterday and the meter near it worked perfectly.