ExplorIR®-M 5% CO2 Sensor
The ExplorIR®-M (formerly known as MinIR) CO2 sensor brings solid state electronics to NDIR CO2 sensors.
ExplorIR®-M uses LEDs to deliver ultra-low power and rugged/vibration-resistant performance. Combined with the MX board, it provides full-featured capability for industrial, scientific, engineering or OEM applications.
- NDIR LED Sensor Measures 5% CO2
- MX Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- Durable, low power consumption, and miniature format
- Reliable to measure CO2 levels in rough, harsh environments
- MX Board adds UART, RS485, and RS485 Modbus
- Analog Output, Voltage PWM
- Ideal for battery powered applications
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
CM-40331 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-40330 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
GC-0024 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption
- Sample Method: Diffusion
- Measurement Range: 0-5%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ STP
- Resolution: 10ppm
- Non Linearity: < 1% of FS
- Operating Pressure Range: 950 mbar to 10 bar
- external pressure calibration
- Pressure Dependence: 0.1% of reading per mbar @STP
- Warm-up Time: < 10s. 1.2 secs to first reading
- Response Time: 10 secs to 3 mins (Configurable)
- Reading refreshed twice per second (Configurable)
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 25mm x 40mm x 31mm on PCB (LxWxH)
- Weight: 16g sensor, 5.8g board
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 33mA @ 2 readings/sec.
- Average Current: <1.5mA
- Power Consumption: 3.5mW @ 2 readings/sec.
- Interface: UART (Serial)
- Dimensions: 20×21×18 mm (LxWxH)
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits and Hydrophobic Filter Option
- TC1-5 Tube Cap Adapter - easily converts a wide range of gas sensors from diffusion applications to sampling.
Speed, precision, economic, all reunited in this small sensor.
MinIR 5% CO2 Smart LED Sensor