CozIR®-LP3 Low Power CO2 Sensor
The CozIR®-LP3 (formerly known as the GC-0036) holds ultra low power consumption capabilities, with temperature stability, automatic adjustment for altitude, digital alarm, and PWM output.
This sensor is most recognized for its on-board power management, which allows the user to control the sensor power consumption during measurements, as well as when the sensor is inactive. The user can also reduce active current consumption to <1µA without switching off the sensor.
Customers stand by the CozIR®-LP3 due to its unique, solid-state non-dispersive infra-red (NDIR) LED technology, which enables the sensor to measure concentration levels by analyzing the amount of light absorbed by the CO2 gas.
The LED technology further allows the sensor to achieve incredibly low-power consumption, making it ideal for easy integration across indoor air quality (IAQ), battery-powered, and IoT smart technology applications.
- Measures up to 5,000ppm CO2 concentration
- Solid-state LED optical technology
- Ultra-low-power CO₂ sensor, <3.5mW average
- 30ppm (typ.) measurement accuracy
- UART or I²C control and data interface
- Analogue and digital CO₂ measurement outputs
- On-board power management, <3µW quiescent
- User-programmable CO₂ level alarm
- Built-in auto-zero function
- Long lifespan, low maintenance
- Miniature, compact size for wireless, portable, wearable, self-powered systems
- Supports energy-efficient smart home environments
COZIR-LP3 – designed for low concentration CO2 environments with measurement ranges from 0-5000 ppm.
- Measurement Output: Analogue or Digital (UART and I2C)
- Supply Voltage: 3.25 V - 5.5 V
- Power Consumption: 3.5 mW active, 3 µW in low-power mode
- Dimensions: 1.5 in. x 0.7 in. x 0.4 in. (38.62mm x 19.5mm x 9.3mm)
- Weight: 0.005 lbs. (~2.5g)
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.