T6613 2,000ppm CO2 Sensor
Amphenol's TelAire T6613 CO2 Sensor module is one of the most successful OEM CO2 sensors ever made, with millions in use worldwide. It is most commonly found in commercial and residential wall-mounted CO2 transmitters for demand-controlled ventilation (DCV).
The T6613 continuously monitors the environment and records the lowest values, then uses automatic background calibration (ABC) logic to offset the sensor’s stored calibration. This means the sensor is best used in applications where the environment periodically drops to ambient (~400ppm) CO2 levels.
- Affordable gas sensing solution for OEMs
- Reliable NDIR Sensing Technology
- Eliminates Need for Calibration with ABC Logic
AMP-0001 T6613 2,000ppm Ambient CO2 Sensor - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
AMP-0005 T6613-F 2,000ppm CO2 Sampling Sensor - has the same specifications as the AMP-0001, but includes tube inlet and outlet ports for air sampling configuration.
CM-0219 T6613-F 2,000ppm Sampling Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging. Uses the AMP-0005 sampling air version of the sensor.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Method: Diffusion
- Measurement Range: 0-2,000ppm CO2
- Accuracy 400-1,250 ppm: ± 30ppm or 3% of reading whichever is greater
- Accuracy 1,250-2,000 ppm: 5% of reading + 30ppm
- Calibration Interval: Not Required
- Response Time: < 2 minutes for 90% step change
- Signal Update: Every 4 seconds
- Warm Up Time: < 2 minutes to operation
- Warm Up Time: 10 minutes to max accuracy
- Communication Options: UART
- Available Outputs: Analog 0-4 VDC
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 1.365 x 0.60 in (57.15 x 34.67 x 15.14 mm)
- Power Input: 5 VDC regulated (± 5%)
- Max Current: 180 mA
- Current Consumption: 0.90 watts peak, 0.165 watts average
- Includes USB cable (non-standard) 4 Pins: Tx/Rx (UART) 5VDC, GND
- Note: If 180mA is not available on the USB bus, a powered hub is required.
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Communications Protocol Manual (pdf)
DevKit Quick Start Guide (pdf)
Connect T6613 to Arduino via UART (pdf)
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
The T6613-F version of the sensor includes inlet and outlet tube ports for gas sampling applications. A T6613-F Development Kit is not available online.