LP8 Miniature 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The LP8 miniature 10,000 ppm CO2 sensor is designed from the ground up for long-term battery or solar-powered applications. It utilizes a flexible CO2 measurement period to minimize power consumption. One measurement requires only 11.9 mJ of energy.
- Ultra-small footprint NDIR sensor
- Designed for long-term battery operation
- Variable measurement period to save energy
A wide range of voltages (2.9-5.5V) enables a variety of power options. For example it can be powered by 3 alkaline 1.5V batteries, or a single 3.6V Li-SOCl2 battery for a more compact alternative.
SE-0038 LP8 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0-10,000ppm CO2
- Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 3% of reading
- Response Time: 30 seconds
- Measurement Method: Diffusion
- Measurement Period: >15 seconds
- Available Output: Digital only
- Communication: UART (host-slave protocol)
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check on startup
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 32.7 × 19.7 × 8 mm (LxWxH) < 8 grams.
- Power Input: 2.9-5.5 VDC
- Max Current: 0.6 mA
- Charge per measurement: 3.6mC
- Energy per measurement: 11.9mJ @ 3.3V
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Unable to use sensor. Arduino code formatting broken.
Good Day TPoE,
We apologize for the break in regards to the code for utilizing the LP8 with Arduino. Please reach out to us directly and we would be happy to attach the corrected file for you to test. In addition, we would like to note that a new release for the S11 / Blink Wireless Development Kit is also arriving which is lower power in design, and includes a whole GIT repository with detailed information, Arduino applications, and iOS / Android applications with no wiring required. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.