CozIR®-LP Miniature 5,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The CozIR®-LP is an ultra-low-power, low profile ambient air CO2 sensor. It can run on a compact battery, removing the need for larger batteries and super-capacitors. That represents half the power consumption of the best-in-class competing CO2 sensors.
At less than 8mm tall it's 85% smaller than the CozIR®-A Ambient sensor, which equates to a 40% savings in space.
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- LED NDIR with patented gold-plated optics
- Sensor Life Expectancy > 15 years
- Low Profile
CM-20131 Development Kit – Simply plug the USB cable into your Windows 7-10 PC and download our free GasLab® software to measure, graph, and log carbon dioxide data.
CM-20130 DV Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
GC-0027 CozIR®-LP Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Measurement: NDIR with LED and gold-plated optics
- Diffusion Sampling
- Measurement Range: 0-5,000ppm CO2
- Accuracy: ±50ppm ±3% of reading
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Communication: Serial 9600/ 8/ 1/ n
- Start-up Time: 1.2s to first reading
- Response Time: <30 seconds (diffusion limiting)
- Operating Pressure Range: 950 to 1050 millibar
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5VDC (3.3V recommended)
- 33mA peak, < 1mA avg power
- Weight 5 grams
- Dimensions: 31 x 19.5 x 8mm
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Fast order and easy to set up and start testing. I connected this sensor to a Raspberry Pi 4 using the application note AN127 from the co2meter.com website and it works perfectly!
I've been playing around with this before using it in the project I originally purchased it for. It's really nice that it's UART. Really easy to use and has a fairly fast response rate. No complaints.