SprintIR®-W 20% CO2 Sensor
**Important Supply Note** - The sensor manufacturer has informed us of component supply shortages that may extend lead times past 52 weeks. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or help sourcing an alternate sensor.
The SprintIR®-W Carbon Dioxide Sensor is one of the fastest (20 measurements per second), most accurate CO2 sensor on the market. A breakthrough in NDIR technology, the SprintIR®-W uses advanced solid state Indium Antimonide LED’s and detectors to offer a robust sensor with no moving parts, no heated filaments, and incredibly low power requirements.
Graph shows response time to change in CO2. See the SprintIR 20% CO2 Sensor: Capnographic Testing and Results (pdf)
- Real-time Sensing - 20 Measurements / Sec.
- Long-life NDIR LED Technology
- Low Power Requirements
GC-0017 SprintIR®-W 20% CO2 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0220 SprintIR®-W 20% CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Measurement range: 20% (200,000ppm) CO2
- Sample Method: Diffusion (Tube cap adapter available)
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm ± 5% of reading
- Resolution: 10ppm
- Warm Up Time: < 1 min to operational (< 2 secs to initial reading)
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Power Input: 3.2-5.5VDC (3.3V recommended)
- Peak current: 100mA
- Average Current: <15mA
- Weight 8 grams (w. tube cap 29 grams)
- UART Only 9600/8/1/N
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Sample Draw Pump Kit - includes pump, hose, filters
- USB Extension Cable - extend USB cable 16 ft. (5m)
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits - protects the sensor in harsh environments, with hydrophobic filter option.
- TC1-5 Tube Cap Adapter - easily converts sensor from diffusion applications to sampling sensor.