Rechargeable CO2 Monitor and Data Logger
The XT-10 CO2 Monitor measures and records carbon dioxide, temperature and % relative humidity to monitor indoor air quality at home or at work. It runs on rechargeable batteries, so it can be used on a desktop or the stand removed to make it a wall-mounted IAQ monitor.
- Large display shows CO2, Temp & %RH levels in real time
- NDIR CO2 sensor for fast, accurate, and stable readings
- Visual and audible alarm functions
- Built-in data logger with free software (Windows only)
- Powered by USB or rechargeable batteries
- Fresh air or automatic baseline calibration
- Clean, modern desktop design
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device does not meet NBIC, NFPA or IFC requirements for bulk CO2 monitoring and alarms in restaurants, breweries, etc. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs, call us at (877) 678-4259 toll free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct monitor/alarm.
- CO2 Range: 0 – 9,999 ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 70ppm ±3% reading value (at < 5,000ppm)
- Response Time: 2 minutes @ 90% change
- Temperature Range: -10 to +70°C (+14 to +158°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.3°C @ 10-55°C
- Humidity Range: 0.1-99% non-condensing (CO2 cannot be read under 20% RH)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±3% RH
- Display: Clock, Calendar, Alarm, Temperature, Humidity and CO2
- CO2 Air Quality Warning Alarm
- Data Log Memory: 12,700 data points
- Size: 4.2 x 4.2 x 2.3 in (106mm x 106mm x 58mm)
- 110-220V AC to 5V DC USB Wall Adapter
- 3.7V DC rechargeable Li-Ion Polymer Battery
- Battery life: 24 hours
- 110/240 VAC USB Wall Adapter (USA)
- USB Cable
- User’s Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Works well. Very enlightening. Especially interesting to measure levels in a small car. Can be quit high. Lecture rooms as well. Much easier to understand drowziness during lectures. Thank you
When I first purchased it, the cost of shipping to Canada was $40. Which is a lot for a small box from Florida, but I forked it out anyways because I needed a CO2 meter urgently. When it arrived, UPS withheld the package, and demanded $20 extra for "duties". All in all, the cost of shipping this Canada was nearly half of the cost of the item itself.
Not worth it to purchase for Canadian shoppers.
I think the meter works beautifully and seems to be very accurate and sensitive to conditions. I would have given 5 stars except for the fact that the logger only works with Windows and I have a Mac system.
Will follow up...
To early to tell