Alphasense Oxygen Sensor for RAD-0200
- 0 to 25% Oxygen Sensor
- Does Not Require Calibration
- Greater than 2 Year Lifespan
- Small and compact
- Maintenance free
This electrochemical oxygen sensor is a plug-in replacement part used in the discontinued RAD-0200 Remote CO2+Oxygen Storage Safety Dual Alarm. See the sensor replacement video.
The RAD-0200 has been replaced by the RAD-0002-2 Remote CO2+Oxygen Storage Safety 3 Alarm. The new version uses the UV-Flux Oxygen sensor and does not require regular replacement.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Sensing Method: Electrochemical
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Life Time: > 2 years until 85% original output of 20.9% O2
- Output Drift: < 1% changine in output @ 3 months
- Response (t90): < 15 sec.
- Temperature range: -30-55°C
- Pressure range: 80-120 kPa
- Humidity range: 5-95 %RH
- Output @ 20.9% O2: 80-120 uA
- Zero current @ 0% O2: < 2.5 uA
- Load resistor (Ohm) recommended: 47 to 100
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.