UV Flux 25% Oxygen Smart Sensor
This UV Flux 25% Oxygen Sensor measures ambient oxygen levels using the principle of florescence quenching by oxygen. This provides the benefits of lower power requirements and a longer lifetime. The UV Flux MX board provides pressure, temperature and humidity compensation, enabling accurate operation over a wide environmental range without the need for additional system components.
- Low Drift & Cross-sensitivity
- MX Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- MX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- MX Board adds serial UART output
- MX Board adds RS485 Modbus RTU with optional RS485 Cable
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
CM-42951 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via the included serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph oxygen, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-42950 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
OX-0052 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 Seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Accuracy: Better than 2% at full scale
- Resolution: 0.10% / 0.1mbar
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
Electrical / Mechanical
- Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 VDC
- Current: < 6mA (streaming @ 1 Sample/sec), < 17mA Peak
- Interface: UART or analog
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors and add the ability to measure barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity from the gas sample. Molded polymer. Tube cap adapters are not pre-installed. For accurate results you must mount the tube cap permanently.
- TC-1 - 3 mm side mounted ports
- TC-2 - 3 mm top mounted ports
- TC-3 - 4.5mm top mounted ports
- TC-4 - 3 mm side mounted ports away from sensor
- TC-5 - 3 mm side mounted ports toward sensor
RS485 Modbus RTU Cable. Custom USB cable enables RS485 Modbus RTU communication to GasLab Software for MX Sensor Board and Development Kit.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion Tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro Gas Sampling Pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.
Probe Enclosure for Development Kits gives a strong and secure container to mount the sensor. Hydrophobic filters available for enclosure for outdoor use.
UV Flux 25% Oxygen Smart Sensor
We received them. However, we have not fully developed the product we are going to use them with. They have worked on our prototypes, so we are expecting to have any issues with them.
Looks great had it working right away. Really well priced and will likely buy more.
Very sensitive meter that "just works" right out of the box. Simple to use, and I expect a long life from it unlike e-chem sensors. Make sure you use 3.3v logic and you'll be streaming ASCII in no time.