009-4-0001 Senseair Sunlight Refrigerant R32 Sensor
The Senseair Sunrise R32 Refrigerant Sensor (009-4-0001) is a a module that is designed for simple integration into products. Senseair Sunlight HC-R can be used in a wide range of refrigerant applications based on R32.
Any application with a tough environment or in environments with explosion risk is benefited by the solid-state design. It is also the first NDIR sensor with LED technology that truly saves power while maintaining a high precision.
- Complies with IEC 60079-29-1
- Complies with sensor element part at IEC and UL 60335-2-40
- Miniature size
- Fast response time
- Long term stability
- Long lifetime
- Very low power consumption
- Mass production
- Immunity to poisoning
- Individually calibrated
009-4-0001 Senseair Sunlight Refrigerant R32 Sensor Only - designed for high volume production with full traceability by sensor serial number on all manufacturing processes and key components. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
- Measurement Gas: R32 (CH2F2), R454A, R454B and R454C (CH2F2/C3H2F4=CH2)1
- Operating Principle: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0-50% LFL
- Measurement Period: continuous measurement mode, 2s, 8 samples
- Accuracy (R32): ±2,5% LFL (extended range ±5% LFL) 2, 3, 4
- Resolution: 10 ppm (0.007% LFL)
- Operating Range: -40-70°C, 0-95% RH (non-condensing)
- Maintenance: Periodic Zero Calibration or ABC Calibration
- Power Supply: 3.05-5.5 V DC
- Storage Temperature: -40 – 85°C
- Dimensions: 34 x 21 x 12 mm, max
- Life expectancy: >15 years
- Communication Interface: UART, I2C
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.