Figaro 5,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The Figaro 5,000ppm CO2 sensor module uses a compact NDIR CO2 sensor with excellent performance characteristics including high accuracy and low power consumption. Two detector elements inside the module make absolute measurement possible.
Every module is individually calibrated and includes both a UART and I2C digital interface. The sensor is designed for simple integration into OEM products. It can be used in a wide range of applications such as ventilation controls for energy savings and to assure improved indoor air quality.
- Small size
- Low power
- High accuracy
- Absolute measurement via dual sensors
CM-20121 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide or for data logging.
FG-010 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Diffusion method
- Measurement Range: 300-5,000ppm
- Measurement Interval: 2 seconds
- Accuracy: ± (50 ppm + 3% of reading) @ STP
- Pressure Dependence: 1% of reading per kPa @STP
- Response Time (T90): 2 minutes (diffusion)
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 85% RH, non-condensing
- Storage Conditions: -30°C to 70°C, ~85% RH, non-condensing
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 4.75 to 5.25VDC
- Peak Current: 60mA
- Average Current: 10mA
- Interface: UART (Serial), I2C or Analog PWM
- Dimensions: 32 x 17 x 7.4mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 3g
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
The service from CO2 Meter was fast and efficient. Thank you.
The sensor works well strait out of the box as normal.