Ammonia (NH3) Handheld Gas Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-506 is an Ammonia (NH3) Handheld Gas Detector designed to measure azane gas concentrations in a variety of industries and applications
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings
- Electrochemical technology to measure NH3 concentrations
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging With 16 GB SD Card
- Multiple Connected Units by RS485 interface
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Measures: NH3
- Sensing method: EC Sensing
- NH3 Measurement range - performance indicator only
- NH3 Accuracy: ±10%
- Temperature: 0~50°C,±1℃
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Life span: up to 2 years
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Lifespan: 2 years
- NH3 Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
This device features data logs that are stored to a micro SD Card. The GasLab® Software is not compatible with this device.
EBL Intelligent Batteries provide a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.
Importamos para la Argentina dos equipos CM506 para medición de ppm de amoniaco y ninguno funcionaba se enviaron nuevamente a USA y ya pasaron algunos meses y no han dado una respuesta satisfactoria ni devolución del importe pagado.