IAQ MINI CO2 Monitor
The IAQ Mini - CO2 Monitor is a low cost, easy to use, desktop indoor air quality device for indoor air environments such as homes, offices, conference rooms, classrooms, and many others.
The RAD-0302 displays a modern, sleek LED Display indicating Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Temperature, and Relative Humidity.
The RAD-0302 is easy to use, measures air quality instantly, and includes a 3-color LED Back-light (green/yellow/red) which gradually changes color dependent upon CO2 concentration level.
- Dual Beam NDIR technology
- Large LCD display for clear indication of CO2, Temp, and %RH
- Vibrant Custom Configurable Backlight Display to indicate CO2 concentration (Green/Yellow/Red)
- Easy to use, "Plug and Play" capabilities
- "History" with 3 emotions indicates the status of CO2
- ECO saving power function darkens the LCD during periods
- Easy Fresh Air Self-Calibration.
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-9,999ppm
- Accuracy: 0-3,000ppm ± 100ppm or ± 7% of reading
- Display Resolution: 1ppm
- Warm-Up Time: 10 sec
- Response Time: 1 min.
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Accuracy: ±1°C (±2°F)
- Humidity Range: 0-95% RH non-condensing 0%~99%
- Power Supply: USB Cable or 5 VDC from external AC/DC adapter which is not included in the package (Please use a standard USB power supply
- DC Output Voltage: 5VDC/ >300mA
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
This unit help me see, that my co2 level at my desk at home was too hi. And my humidity was too low at 11%.
Low humidity makes a house feel cooler. Cooking in oven on a gas stove makes a lot of CO2. Now I can control it.
We like your CO2 meter, because here it is a private foster family but under government surveillance and with those Co2 meter, the authorities are very happy to ensure the quality of the air in the building because we are the only one doing it around here.
We use this to ensure excellent ventilation in our café.
I am very happy with the clear bright display and ease of using and accuracy.
Ready to set up right out of the box.