SprintIR®-6S 100% CO2 Sensor
The SprintIR®-6S is a high-speed CO2 sensor that can take up to 20 readings per second 6 times faster than the current SprintIR. Combined with the sensor board, it is suitable for applications where the capture of rapidly changing CO2 concentrations is required.
- NDIR LED sensor measures up to 100% CO2
- Solid-state, no moving parts
- Fast response rate - 20 readings/second
- High-speed sensing - 20 Hz
- Sensor life expectancy: > 15 years
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Serial UART output
- Easy integration; compact & low Power
CM-20801 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the Sensor Board into your PC via the included serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide (CO2).
CM-20800 Sensor Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
GC-0030 SprintIR®-6S Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption
- Sample Method: Flow through
- Measurement Range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ STP
- Accuracy @ 100% Range: ±300 ppm +/-5% of reading @ STP
- Resolution: 100ppm
- Non Linearity: < 1% of FS
- Pressure Dependence: 0.13% of reading per mbar @STP
- Warm-up Time: < 30s.
- Response Time: Flow Rate Dependent
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 33mA @ 2 readings/sec.
- Average Current: <12mA
- Power Consumption: 3.5mW @ 2 readings/sec.
- Interface: UART (Serial)
- Dimensions: 25mm x 40mm x 31mm on PCB (LxWxH)
- Weight: 16g sensor, 5.8g board
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
CM-0032-6S/R - Custom USB cable enables communication to GasLab Software for Sensor Board and Development Kit.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion Tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro Gas Sampling Pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.