Oxygen Deficiency Safety Alarm
The Oxygen Deficiency Safety Alarm protects staff in enclosed areas near storage cylinders of nitrogen, argon, ammonia, chlorine, propane, nitrous oxide, helium, argon, or other inert gases.
Per both the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and National Institutes of Health (NIH) hazardous conditions may include areas where the oxygen concentrations fall below 19.5% or above 23.5% and require oxygen deficiency monitors.
Our Oxygen Deficiency Alarm for Low Temperatures is commonly used in hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceuticals, cryogenics, process cooling, freezers, manufacturing, food + beverage, and research facilities.
The oxygen deficiency safety monitor will stay accurate at temperatures as low as -50°C, without needing maintenance and does not require zero calibration.
- Operates at severe low temperatures and freezers at -50ºC
- Real-time oxygen level readout on sensor and remote display
- Audible and flashing alarm on the sensor and remote display (90db)
- 3 user-configurable alarms meet all OSHA codes
- The remote display can be mounted up to 300 feet away
- Easy to install, no maintenance required
- CE Listed
- International Power Supply (included)
- 10+ years of sensor life expectancy
CM-1027: Dual Strobe Add On Kit. Plug flashing strobes into both the sensor and remote display to give a more visual alarm. Used in high-noise environments or where required by an inspector.
CM-1026-5: 100-240 VAC Strobe Tower Add-On Kit - yellow, orange, and red indicate alarm levels 1-3. Adds visual notice and high decibel alarm
CM-1026-6: 24 VDC Strobe Tower Add-On Kit - same features as CM-1026-5 for 24 VDC hard-wired systems
Certificate of Calibration - Available on request in comments at purchase. For factory recalibration order part no. CAL-0001 here
SV-1029 - Solenoid Shut-Off Safety Valve
- Measurement Range: 0-25% display
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 10 years
- O2 Deficiency Alarms: AL1 19.5%, AL2 16.5%, and AL3 12%.
- O2 Enrichment Alarms: AL1 23%, AL2 24% and AL3 25%.
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: -58°F to 122°F (-50°C to 50°C)
- Power Supply: Output: 12VDC, 2000mA.
- Power Input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.6A
- 25 ft. Ethernet cable (included)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6 VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30 VDC or 250 VAC, SPDT
- 4-20mA output
- *Please note: the use of surge protector is required for optimum accuracy and longevity of your device*
- 1 year on the device. See CO2Meter Terms + Conditions
How to Hard Reset the RAD-0002-ZR (pdf)
Hard Wiring Your Oxygen Deficiency Safety Alarm (pdf)
Connecting Multiple Monitors to Solenoid Valve (pdf)
Connecting Multiple Monitors to Strobe Tower (pdf)
Connecting Monitors to CM-1026-5 Tower (pdf)
Connecting Monitors to CM-1026-6 Tower (pdf)
Exhaust Fan Relay Wiring Diagram (pdf)
SV-1029, SV-1030 Wiring Diagram (pdf)
RAD-0002-ZR Testing Procedures
How to Install the Oxygen Deficiency Safety Alarm
CM-1027: Dual Strobe Add On Kit. Attach a flashing strobe to both the sensor and remote display to give a more visual alarm. Used in high-noise environments or where required by an inspector.
Certificate of Calibration - Available on request in comments at purchase. For factory recalibration order part no. CAL-0001 here.