Oxygen Deficiency Depletion Safety Alarm
The Oxygen (O2) Deficiency Safety Alarm is a 0-25% room oxygen monitor designed to protect staff from oxygen depletion. This device is designed to be mounted near nitrogen, argon, ammonia, chlorine, propane, nitrous oxide, helium or other inert gas sources.
It can also be used in walk-in refrigerators or freezers with temperatures as low as -50°C. It does not require maintenance and is designed to last for over 10 years. The 25% oxygen sensor can also be used to detect when too little oxygen is present, preventing individuals from potential hazards.
Our Oxygen Deficiency Safety Alarm is used in hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceuticals, cryogenics, process cooling, freezers, manufacturing and research facilities.
- Real-time oxygen level readout on sensor and remote display
- Provides 24/7 protection for you and your staff against oxygen deficiency
- 90db audible and visual alarm on the sensor and remote display (90db)
- Operates at low temperatures and in freezers as low as -50ºC
- 3 user-configurable alarms meet all OSHA codes
- The remote display can be mounted up to 300 feet away
- Long-life zirconium oxide sensor, no maintenance or replacement needed
- CE Listed
- 24V DC Power Supply and International Power Supply (included)
- 10+ years of sensor life expectancy
RAD-0022-ZR: Display Add On. Designed to provide additional read-outs to be connected for additional alarm points. (up to 3 read-outs per device).
CM-1027: Dual Strobe Add On Kit. Plug flashing strobes into both the sensor and remote display to give a more visual alarm. Used in high-noise environments or where required by an inspector.
CM-1026-5: 100-240 VAC Strobe Tower Add-On Kit - yellow, orange, and red indicate alarm levels 1-3. Adds visual notice and high decibel alarm
CM-1026-6: 24 VDC Strobe Tower Add-On Kit - same features as CM-1026-5 for 24 VDC hard-wired systems
Certificate of Calibration - Available on request in comments at purchase. For factory recalibration order part no. CAL-0001 here
- Measurement Range: 0-25% display
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 10 years
- O2 Deficiency Alarms: AL1 19.5%, AL2 16.5%, and AL3 12%.
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: -58°F to 122°F (-50°C to 50°C)
- Power Supply: Output: 12VDC, 2000mA.
- Power Input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.6A
- 25 ft. Ethernet cable (included)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6 VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30 VDC or 250 VAC, SPDT
- 4-20mA output
- 1 year on the device - See CO2Meter Terms + Conditions
- RAD-0022-ZR: Remote Display Add-On. This device is designed to provide additional read-outs to be connected for additional alarm points. (up to 3 read-outs per device)
- CM-1027: Dual Strobe Add On Kit. Attach a flashing strobe to both the sensor and remote display to give a more visual alarm. Used in high-noise environments or where required by an inspector
- Certificate of Calibration - Available on request in comments at purchase. For factory recalibration order part no. CAL-0001 here.