GrowFlux CO2 Microclimate Sensor
The GrowFlux Microclimate CO2 Sensor can remotely monitor microclimates and CO2 levels, making critical measurements available from anywhere on your smartphone or PC. With the wireless and battery-powered design, the sensor can be placed anywhere among the crop, allowing growers to pinpoint CO2 enrichment dead zones and stratification.
CO2 supplementation allows growers to boost crop yield by 20-30%; CO2 supplementation paired with lighting control can help growers significantly reduce the lighting energy needed to grow a crop.
The GrowFlux Microclimate CO2 sensor features a splash-resistant housing with a hydrophobic gas sensing membrane and is suitable for use in greenhouses and indoor farms.
Cloud-based data logging in GrowFlux’s platform helps growers collect the right data every time while eliminating the manual labor associated with setting up sensors, downloading data, and analyzing raw data. Certain data logging features require a subscription (See Below). Battery life ranges from 2-12 months, depending on the reporting interval.
- Smartphone, browser, and software API access
- Cloud-based data logging (some features require subscription)
- Precision monitoring of CO2 levels, temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- Splash resistant design
- 500-foot wireless range indoors
FREE Basic Monitoring
- INCLUDED with the GFX-CO2 sensor at no additional cost
- Control & logging through the GrowFlux App for iOS & Android, as well as the web browser interface
- Real-time monitoring of CO2, Temperature, and Humidity
- Up to 3 days of data logging
- App & Browser-based data visualization
- 15-minute sensor data interval
- Unlimited software-defined zoning
Pro Monitoring ($8 sensor/month, 1-5 sensors or $7 sensor/month, 6-10 sensors)
Includes ALL Basic Features, Plus:
- User-defined sensor data interval, 1 to 120 minutes
- CSV data download
- 1-year data logging
- Software API Access
- Priority Support
Contact Us for Higher Quantity Pricing
GFX-CO2 - GrowFlux Microclimate CO2 Sensor -
Designed for monitoring carbon dioxide and microclimates in controlled environment agriculture, including greenhouses, cultivation facilities, and indoor farms.
- GFX-AP - GrowFlux Access Point - Must be purchased with GrowFlux products to securely connect to the cloud.
- CO2 Range: 0-10,000 ppm
- NDIR sensing technology
- Accuracy: ± 80ppm
- Sensor Response Time: 3-5 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Humidity Sensor Range: 0-95%
- Humidity Sensor Accuracy: ± 2% 20-80% RH
- Temperature Sensor Range: -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: Accuracy: ± 0.2°C
- Drift: < 0.25% RH / year
- Calibration: factory calibrated; 3 field calibration method supported
- IP55 Splash-proof Enclosure and wire-free design
- Battery life: 1 year with a 5-minute sensing interval
- Max Coverage Area: 1,500 sq.ft. with proper air handling
- Out of the box operation with GrowFlux App and Interface
- Absolute maximum battery voltage: 1.825 V per cell
- Open access to data through API
- Dimensions: 6.11in x 3.46in x 1.01in
- Weight: 8.8oz
Access Point Specifications
- Range: 300+ feet indoors through walls, 500 feet line of sight
- Up to 1,000 number of lights and sensors supported
- Internal high-performance antenna
- 1x 10-base half-duplex ethernet port for local network connection
- Includes 5v power adapter, 5' Ethernet cable, quick start guide
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.