COZIR Wide Range 5-100% CO2 Sensor
The COZIR-WR is a low power, high performance CO2 sensor ideally suited for battery operation in portable instruments. Depending on the model, it can measure from 5% to 100% CO2.
Based on infrared LED technology and innovative optical designs, the COZIR combines the accuracy of NDIR technology with wide-range CO2 measurement in a flexible package for OEM integration.
- Measurement range: 5% to 100%
- Ultra-low power: 3.3V, 3.5mW
- Peak current: 33mA
- Weight: 8 grams
- Serial communications: 9600/8/1/N
- Analog voltage output proportional to CO2 concentration
- Warm-up Time: < 10s
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 950 mbar to 10 bar
- 500 ms (2 Hz) measurement interval.
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion / Flow with tube adapter
- Measurement Range: 0-5%,0-20%,0-100%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm ± 5% of reading
- Response Time Filter: 4 secs to 2 mins (user configurable) refreshed 2x/sec.
- Power Input: 3.3 ±0.1 volt DC < 3.5 mW
- 90 Days