SprintIR®-R 100% CO2 Sensor
The NEW SprintIR®-R 100% CO2 Sensor is the fastest CO2 sensor in the market, currently. This sensor's main competitive advantage is its response rate, which is 2.5X faster than the original fast response NDIR CO2 Sensor, SprintIR®-6S.
With the ability to take 50 readings per second, and measure up to 100% CO2 concentration, this CO2 sensor is ideal for high speed sensing requirements, and for measuring rapidly changing CO2 levels.
The SprintIR®-R 100% CO2 Sensor also comes with a fitted flow-through adapter, compact design and is utilized heavily in battery power systems, portable, wearable and self-powered environments.
*Based on 0.1 litres per minute flow rate and 0-10% step change in CO2 concentration.
- Measures up to 100% CO2 Concentration
- Ultra-fast response rate - 50 Hz
- Miniature, Compact Size for easy integration
- Solid-state, no moving parts, no heated filaments
- Unique patented LED technology
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Digital (UART) output
- RoHS compliant
- Commonly used in MAP, Healthcare, Transportation, and Scientific Research
CM-20821 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the Sensor Board into your PC via the included serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide (CO2).
CM-20820 Sensor Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
GC-0033 SprintIR®-R 100% Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Patented solid-state NDIR absorption
- Sample Method: Flow through adapter
- Measurement Range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ STP
- Accuracy: (100% range ± (300ppm+5% of reading)
- Resolution: 100ppm
- Measurement Noise: < 10% of reading with no digital filtering
- Pressure Dependence: 0.15% of reading per mbar in normal atmospheric conditions
- Warm-up Time: < 30s.
- Response Time: Flow Rate Dependent
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 100mA @ 2 readings/sec.
- Average Current: <15mA
- Power Consumption: 35mW
- Interface: UART
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
RS485 Modbus RTU Cable. Custom USB cable enables RS485 Modbus RTU communication to GasLab Software for MX Sensor Board and Development Kit.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion Tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro Gas Sampling Pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.