030-8-0011 K30 Extended Range
The K30 Extended Range Sensor (030-8-0011) is intended to be built into different host devices that require CO2 monitoring
It is an accurate, proven, low-cost solution for OEMs who want to integrate CO2 sensing into their products, research, and studies.
- Perfect for residential, commercial, industrial HVAC or IAQ applications
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Proven reliability, low cost
- Maintenance free in normal applications
- Flexible analog and digital outputs
(030-8-0011) - K30 Extended Range Sensor - For integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 – 5,000ppm, Up to 10,000 ppm extended range
- Rate of Measurement: 0.5 Hz
- Response Time Diffusion: 20 seconds
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min.
- Outputs. 2 analog, 2 digital
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Operating Temperature:
- Operating Humidity:
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value within specifications
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value within specifications
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check at startup
- ABC (Automatic Background Calibration) enabled unless specified
- Dimensions: 51 mm x 58 mm x 12 mm
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
Conforms with Standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 4.5-140 VD C maximum rating (without reverse polarity protection)
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average,
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
1. Download the PDF form above and save to your hard drive.
2. Open the PDF and enter your values in the fields. Save.
3. Please specify in the form if you wish the ABC
(Automatic Background Calibration) on or off.
4. Please specify in the form if you want to program the
sensor for communication with RS-485.
5. Email as an attachment to email@example.com and reference your order code.
6. Select K30 1% Custom and complete your order.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Tube Cap Adapter changes the sensor from reading CO2 in the air to a sample draw sensor. Use with a pump, tubing and filters to read CO2 levels in enclosed containers
- Sample Draw Pump Kit includes all the components you need with a sample draw sensor.
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits. Includes hydrophobic filters, protects the sensor when used in hostile environments.