Alphasense 5,000ppm Carbon Monoxide Smart EC Sensor
The Alphasense Carbon Monoxide sensor is designed to provide engineers, scientists and students an accurate and reliable way to measure up to 5,000ppm CO by volume. The circuit board's microprocessor provides zero and span calibration as well as barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity sensors. Features on-board memory to log data when used in a remote device.
- Electrochemical (EC) Sensor Measures up to 5,000ppm Carbon Monoxide
- Circuit Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- Circuit Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
CM-31911 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-31910 Circuit Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
AP-0005 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- Range: 0-5,000ppm carbon monoxide
- Sensitivity: 55 to 90 nA/ppm in 400ppm CO
- Response Time: < 25 sec. t90 (s) from zero to 400ppm
- Zero current: -5 to +4ppm equivalent in zero air
- Resolution: < 0.5 RMS noise (ppm equivalent)
- Linearity: +15 to +25ppm error rate at full scale from 0-1,000ppm
- Zero drift: < 0.2ppm change per year
- Sensitivity drift: < 8% change / year
- Operating life: > 24 months until 80% original signal
- Digital Output: RS485
- Analog Output: Available
PCB Onboard Functionality
- Temperature sensor
- %RH sensor
- Barometric sensor
- 64K memory for time-stamped data logging of all measurements
- Dimensions (sensor): 16.5mm x 20.2mm
- Dimensions (sensor + PCB): 40mm X 25mm x 29mm (LxWxH)
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5 VDC
- Current Consumption: 10ma peak, < 3mW average
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits and Hydrophobic Filter Option
- TC1-5 Tube Cap Adapter - easily converts a wide range of gas sensors from diffusion applications to sampling.