RS485 Cable for EC/MX Sensor Boards
This cable enables RS485 communication between our EC and MX Smart Sensor boards and development kits and our free GasLab software.
RS485 is a serial data transmission interface standard that enables communication with sensors attached to the same bus (wires). The Modbus protocol further enables RS485 by allowing a master to send and receive data from specific sensors on the bus or to communicate with all the sensors simultaneously. RTU (Remote Terminal Unit) mode transmits 8-bit messages as two 4-bit hexadecimal characters in a continuous stream.
RS485 and RS485 Modbus RTU
- LuminOX Oxygen UV-Flux Ambient, UV-Flux Sampling
- ExplorIR®-M 5% CO2, 20% CO2, 100% CO2
- SprintIR®-6S 5% CO2, 20% CO2, 100% CO2
RS485 Only (no Modbus RTU)
- Custom FTDI USB - RS485 Cable with Molex connector, fits all GasLab EC and MX Smart Sensor Boards and Development Kits.
- 1 Year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
Our USB development kits use GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries