K30 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The K30 10,000ppm Sensor Module is intended to be built into different host devices that require CO2 monitoring indoors. It is an accurate, proven, low-cost solution for OEMs who want to integrate CO2 sensing into their products.
- Perfect for residential, commercial, industrial HVAC or IAQ applications
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Proven reliability, low cost
- maintenance free in normal applications
- flexible analog and digital outputs
SE-0018 K30 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0024 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide or to configure the sensor or for data logging.
SE-0018-C Customized K30 CO2 Sensor - allows you to order custom analog or digital outputs for your application. After ordering, email or fax the Custom Outputs PDF form under the Documents tab and we will custom-configure your sensor’s settings. See the form for detailed instructions and available options. If the form is not received, your sensor will be delivered with the default specifications.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm (0-5,000 ppm within specifications)
- Rate of Measurement: every 2 seconds
- Response Time Diffusion: 20 seconds
- Response Time Sample Draw: 2 seconds @ .5 l/min tube gas flow
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
- Outputs. 2 analog, 2 digital
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Each digital output has threshold and hysteresis
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value within specifications
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value within specifications
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check at startup
- ABC (Automatic Background Calibration) enabled unless specified
Conforms with Standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (Length x Width x approximate Height)
- Power Input: 5.5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average
- Sampling Method: diffusion (tube cap optional)
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Custom Outputs E-Mail Form
1. Right-click the icon above and save to your hard drive.
2. Open PDF and enter your values in the fields. Save.
3. Please specify in the form if you wish the ABC
(Automatic Background Calibration) on or off.
4. Please specify in the form if you want to program the
sensor for communication with RS-485.
5. Email as an attachment to email@example.com and reference your order code.
6. Select K30 1% Custom and complete your order.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
The sensor is part of a prototype device that includes a battery pack to power the CO2 sensor and a microprocessor/datalogger with power pack that will record sensor output. The intention is to use this device as a mobile CO2 sensor/logger. Preliminary testing of this package indicates that it is performing satisfactorily.
Great sensor! Very responsive easy to use with Arduino Uno and I2C. Need to be more thorough with the "fresh Air" needed for calibration and an appropriate calibration circuit diagram.
POE ethernet port instead of USB would be nice.
K30 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor
I had some trouble setting the sensor up with a Raspberry Pi (I ordered just the sensor, no dev kit), so I contacted them. John and Robert were glad to help and shortly after, everything was running smoothly.
It's been 49 days and it's still measuring without any problems!
Thanks again :)