SprintIR®-R 100% CO2 Sensor
The NEW SprintIR®-R 100% CO2 Sensor is the fastest CO2 sensor in the market, currently. This sensor's main competitive advantage is its response rate, which is 2.5X faster than the original fast response NDIR CO2 Sensor, SprintIR®-6S.
With the ability to take 50 readings per second, and measure up to 100% CO2 concentration, this CO2 sensor is ideal for high speed sensing requirements, and for measuring rapidly changing CO2 levels.
The SprintIR®-R 100% CO2 Sensor also comes with a fitted flow-through adapter, compact design and is utilized heavily in battery power systems, portable, wearable and self-powered environments.
*Based on 0.1 litres per minute flow rate and 0-10% step change in CO2 concentration.
- Measures up to 100% CO2 Concentration
- Ultra-fast response rate - 50 Hz
- Miniature, Compact Size for easy integration
- Solid-state, no moving parts, no heated filaments
- Unique patented LED technology
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Digital (UART) output
- RoHS compliant
- Commonly used in MAP, Healthcare, Transportation, and Scientific Research
GC-0033 SprintIR®-R 100% CO2 Sensor - for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Patented solid-state NDIR absorption
- Sample Method: Flow through adapter
- Measurement Range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ STP
- Accuracy: (100% range ± (300ppm+5% of reading)
- Resolution: 100ppm
- Measurement Noise: < 10% of reading with no digital filtering
- Pressure Dependence: 0.15% of reading per mbar in normal atmospheric conditions
- Warm-up Time: < 30s.
- Response Time: Flow Rate Dependent
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 100mA @ 2 readings/sec.
- Average Current: <15mA
- Power Consumption: 35mW
- Interface: UART
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.