SprintIR®-R 20% CO2 Sensor
The NEW SprintIR®-R 20% CO2 Sensor is the fastest CO2 sensor in the market, currently. This sensor's main competitive advantage is its response rate, which is 2.5X faster than the original fast response NDIR CO2 Sensor, SprintIR®-6S.
With the ability to take 50 readings per second, and measure up to 20% CO2 concentration, this CO2 sensor is ideal for high speed sensing requirements, and for measuring rapidly changing CO2 levels.
The SprintIR®-R 20% CO2 Sensor also comes with a fitted flow-through adapter, compact design and is utilized heavily in battery power systems, portable, wearable and self-powered environments.
*Based on 0.1 liters per minute flow rate and 0-10% step change in CO2 concentration.
- Measures up to 20% CO2 Concentration
- Ultra-fast response rate - 50 Hz
- Miniature, Compact Size for easy integration
- Solid-state, no moving parts, no heated filaments
- Unique patented LED technology
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- Digital (UART) output
- RoHS compliant
- Commonly used in MAP, Healthcare, Transportation, and Scientific Research
CM-20421 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the Sensor Board into your PC via the included serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide (CO2).
CM-20420 Sensor Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
GC-0032 SprintIR®-R 20% Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Patented solid-state NDIR absorption
- Sample Method: Flow through adapter
- Measurement Range: 0-20%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ STP
- Accuracy: (100% range ± (300ppm+5% of reading)
- Resolution: 10ppm
- Measurement Noise: < 10% of reading with no digital filtering
- Pressure Dependence: 0.15% of reading per mbar in normal atmospheric conditions
- Warm-up Time: < 30s.
- Response Time: Flow Rate Dependent
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 100mA @ 2 readings/sec.
- Average Current: <15mA
- Power Consumption: 35mW
- Interface: UART
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.