T6713 Miniature 2,000ppm CO2 Sensor
Amphenol's TelAire T6713 2,000ppm Miniature CO2 Sensor combines proven NDIR technology with small size and low power requirements. It is ideal for applications where CO2 levels need to be measured and controlled for indoor air quality and energy saving applications such as demand control ventilation.
The T6713 continuously monitors the environment and records the lowest values, then uses automatic background calibration (ABC) logic to offset the sensor’s stored calibration. This means the sensor is best used in applications where the environment periodically drops to ambient (~400ppm) CO2 levels.
- Compact Design and Low Power Requirements
- Reliable NDIR Sensing Technology
- Eliminates Need for Calibration with ABC Logic
AMP-0002 TelAire Miniature 2,000 ppm CO2 Sensor - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0216 TelAire Miniature 2,000 ppm Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Method: diffusion
- Measurement Range: 0-2,000 ppm CO2
- Accuracy: ± 30ppm ± 3% of reading
- Calibration Interval: Not Required
- Response Time: < 3 minutes for 90% step change
- Signal Update: Every 5 seconds
- Warm Up Time: < 2 minutes to operation
- Warm Up Time: 10 minutes to max accuracy
- Available Output: Digital
- Communication Options: I2C, UART via Modbus
- PWM Output: Cycle period 1002ms (~ 1Hz) or 40µs (25kHz)
- Altitude compensation can be added if altitude is known
- Dimensions: 1.08 x 0.787 x 0.34 in (30 x 15.6 x 8.6 mm)
- Power Input: 4.5-5.5 VDC
- Max Current: 200 mA
- Current Consumption: 200mA peak, 25mA average
- Includes USB cable (non-standard)
- 4 Pins: Tx/Rx (UART) 5VDC, GND
- Note: If 180mA is not available on the USB bus, a powered hub is required.
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
DevKit Quick Start Guide (pdf)
Connect T6713 to Arduino via I2C (pdf)
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
For low CO2 concentrations and quick stabilizing without compromising sensitivity ranges