NO2-A1 Alphasense 20ppm Nitrogen Dioxide Gas Sensor
The NO2-A1 Alphasense Nitrogen Dioxide Gas Sensor is a 20mm diameter sensor, designed to monitor NO2 concentrations in the air and the formation of other air pollutants like ozone, particulate matter, and acid rain.
Exposure to Nitrogen Dioxide can severely irritate airways and can aggravate respiratory diseases, particularly asthma. Overexposure can also lead to symptoms such as coughing, wheezing or difficulty breathing. People with asthma, as well as children and the elderly are generally at greater risk of the negative health effects of NO2.
The NO2 range also provides OEMs with strong signal levels combined with low zero current that low for resolution to 50 ppb and operating range to 20ppm.
These sensors are suitable for inclusion in fixed or portable gas detectors and industries such as indoor air quality, urban air monitoring, stack gas analysis and gas safety markets.
- Low Cross-Sensitivity across multiple gases
- Easy to use and integrate into portable or fixed gas detectors
- Electrolyte leak-free guarantee, reliable long-term detection performance
- No external power required, low maintenance
- Proven and trusted design - 90 day warranty
- Sensitivity: nA/ppm in 10ppm NO2 -250 to -650
- Response time: t90 (s) from zero to 10ppm NO2 (33Ω Load Resistor) <50
- Zero current: ppm equivalent in zero air < ±0.4
- Resolution: RMS noise (ppm equivalent)
- Range: ppm NO2 limit of performance warranty 20
- Linearity: ppm error at full scale, linear at zero and 10ppm < 1.5
- Overgas limit: NO2 maximum ppm for stable response to gas pulse 100
- Zero drift: ppm equivalent change/year in lab air <0.05
- Sensitivity drift: % change/year in lab air, monthly test < -20 to -40
- Operating life: months until 80% original signal (24 month warranted) > 24
- Sensitivity@ -20°C % (output@ -20°C/output@ 20°C) @5ppm NO2 73 to 94
- Sensitivity@ 50°C % (output@ 50°C/output@ 20°c) @5ppm NO2 105 to 125
- Zero@ -20°C ppm equivalent change from 20°c | < 0 ± 0.2
- Zero@ 50°C ppm equivalent change from 20°c | < 0 to -0.5
- Temperature range °C: -20 to 50
- Pressure range kPa: 80 to 120
- Humidity range %RH continuous 15 to 90
- Storage period months: @ 3 to 20°c (stored in sealed pot) 6
- Load resistor: olms (recommended) 33
- Weight grams: < 6
- H2S sensitivity % measured gas@ 20ppm H2S < -35
- H2 sensitivity % measured gas@ 400ppm H2 < 0.1
- NO sensitivity % measured gas@ 50ppm NO < 5
- CL2 sensitivity % measured gas@ 10ppm CL2 < 80
- CO2 sensitivity % measured gas@ 5% volume CO2 < 0.1
- O3 sensitivity % measured gas@ 200ppb O3 < 120
- NH3 sensitivity% measured gas@20ppm NH3 < 0.1
- 90 Days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors. Molded polymer grips sensor for easy fit and removal while maintaining a good seal.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.
Sensor Pin Sockets - Manufacturers do not recommend soldering to the pins. Pin sockets can be purchased from Andon distributors. Click here to search for your sensor's socket. Select the brand PDF, find your sensor, then search for the Andon part number for your sensor's socket.