NO-A1 Alphasense 250ppm Nitric Oxide Gas Sensor
The NO-A1 Alphasense Nitric Oxide Gas Sensor is a 20mm diameter sensor, designed to monitor NO concentrations to prevent injury and avoid the gas reaching dangerous toxic levels. Nitric Oxide is extremely toxic by inhalation, and symptoms of over exposure may not become apparent for up to 72 hours. In the presence of air, Nitric Oxide also forms brown fumes of nitrogen dioxide and can be extremely reactive and a strong oxidizing agent.
The NO2 range is available in a wide range of formats, making them suitable for use in fixed and portable detection instruments as well as other instruments and systems where monitoring of NO is required. They are also available in both PPM and PPB variants, making them suitable for use in a variety of industries and instruments.
The NO range also provides strong signal levels combined with low zero current allowing resolution of 200 parts per billion (ppb) while giving linear outputs to as high as 250ppm.
The sensors are suitable for inclusion in fixed installation sensing heads, portable safety instruments, urban air monitoring and stack gas analyzer's.
- Low Cross-Sensitivity across multiple gases
- Easy to use and integrate into portable or fixed gas detectors
- Electrolyte leak-free guarantee, reliable long-term detection performance
- No external power required, low maintenance
- Proven and trusted design - 90 day warranty
- Sensitivity: nA/ppm in 50ppm NO 320 to 480
- Response time: t90 (s) from zero to 50ppm NO<45
- Zero current: ppm equivalent in zero air 0 to +2
- Range: ppm NO limit of performance warranty 250
- Linearity: ppm error at full scale, linear at zero and 50ppm NO +15 to +25
- Overgas limit: maximum ppm for stable response to gas pulse 800
- Zero drift: ppm equivalent change/year in lab air <0.3
- Sensitivity drift: % change/year in lab air, monthly test < 5
- Operating life: months until 80% original signal (24 month warranted) > 24
- Sensitivity@ -20°C % (output@ -20°C/output@ 20°C) @50ppm 78 to 90
- Sensitivity@ 50°C % (output@ 50°C/output@ 20°c) @50ppm 98 to 104
- Zero@ -20°C ppm equivalent change from 20°c | < 0 to -1
- Zero@ 50°C ppm equivalent change from 20°c | < 3 to 16
- Temperature range °C: -30 to 50
- Pressure range kPa: 80 to 120
- Humidity range %RH continuous 15 to 90
- Storage period months: @ 3 to 20°c (stored in sealed pot) 6
- Load resistor: olms (recommended) 10 to 47
- Weight grams: < 6
- H2S sensitivity % measured gas@ 20ppm H2S < 10
- H2 sensitivity % measured gas@ 400ppm H2 < 0.1
- NO2 sensitivity % measured gas@ 50ppm NO2 < 2
- SO2 sensitivity % measured gas@ 20ppm SO2 < 3
- CL2 sensitivity % measured gas@ 10ppm CL2 < 1
- CO sensitivity % measured gas@ 400ppm CO < 0.1
- NH3 sensitivity% measured gas@20ppm NH3 < 0.1
- 90 Days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors. Molded polymer grips sensor for easy fit and removal while maintaining a good seal.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to urilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.
Sensor Pin Sockets - Manufacturers do not recommend soldering to the pins. Pin sockets can be purchased from Andon distributors. Click here to search for your sensor's socket. Select the brand PDF, find your sensor, then search for the Andon part number for your sensor's socket.