NDIR Dual Beam CO2 Sensor Module
The CU-1107N CO2 Sensor module is designed to monitor and detect carbon dioxide levels using advanced NDIR technologies and is used in applications such as (IAQ) Indoor Air Quality, HVAC, Agriculture, (MAP) Modified Atmospheric Packaging, and cold-chain transportation.
- Advanced non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR)
- High Accuracy, temperature calibration within whole measurement range
- Advanced auto-calibration background
- One beam for detecting, the other beam for reference
- Small, Compact structure
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- HVAC controller
- Central Air Conditioner
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP)
- CU-1107N CO2 Sensor Module - designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels and provide high-quality solutions by a dual beam light source and NDIR sensing technologies.
- CU-1107N-DK Development Kit - Includes CU-1107-N sensor plus USB/FTDI cable to talk to our free GasLab software.
- Target gas: Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Operating principle: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement range: 0-5,000ppm
- Accuracy: ±30ppm+3% of reading @ 0℃~50℃, 50±10%RH
- Sampling frequency: 1s
- Time to first reading: ≤30s
- Power supply: 4.5V-5.5VDC
- Working current: <50mA@1s average
- Signal output: UART_TTL 3.3V/5VDC, PWM, I²C @ 3.3VDC
- Alarm output: Reserved
- Life span: > 10 years
- Storage temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Storage humidity: 0-95%RH non-condensing
- Dimensions: W33*H21.7*D12.7mm without pins
- Weight: 6.3g
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.