Multi Gas Sampling Data Logger
The GasLab Pro Multi Gas Sampling Data Logger (CM-1000) is designed to simultaneously measure multiple gas concentrations through sampling methods.
The Multi Gas Sampling Data Logger is equipped with an RS485 interface for connecting to a computer for remote monitoring.
The CM-1000 can be used in a wide range of industries, and applications.
- Measure CO2, CO, O2, CH4, RH, AMB, DP, ALTI
- Three options for CO2 Measurement range: 1%, 5%, 30%, 60%, 100%
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with SD Card
- Multiple Connected Units by RS485 interface
- LCD Back light for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Restaurants & Food
- Laboratory & Scientific
- Industrial & Construction
- Safety, and many others.
- CO2 - 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, or 100%
- CO: 0~1,000ppm
- O2: 0~25%, < 2% FS / 0.1 mbar
- CH4: 5% 0-1%: ≤±0.1%
- RH: 0~100%, ±3% @25°C (20~80%RH), others ±5%
- Sensing method: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared)
- Temperature: 0~50°C,±1℃
- Barometer: 50~110kPa, ±0.4kPa
- Display Resolution:
- CO2: 10ppm
- CO: 1ppm
- O2: 0.01%
- CH4: 0.01%
- RH: 0.01%
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Handheld Multi Gas Detector
- USB 1.5M cable
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
EBL Intelligent Batteries provide a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 and CM-1000 series handheld gas detectors.