The K-33 BLG (bio-logger) sensor is designed to measure percentage of carbon dioxide up to 30%. This makes it an excellent CO2 sensor for enclosed applications like incubators.
The K-33 BLG sensor has two, 3 mm tube fittings for remote draw or pump sampling CO2 levels only. Remove the tube cap, and the K-33 BLG can be used as an ambient air sensor to measure CO2, temperature, and relative humidity. Because of its ultra-low power requirements, it can be battery powered to log data to its internal memory.
With multiple input and output options, and support for I2C and Modbus protocols over TTL levels, the K-33 BLG combines the quality of our dual infrared NDIR sensor technology with configuration options to satisfy any remote data logging application.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Sampling Method: tube-in / tube out (optional sampling method: diffusion)
- CO2 Range: 0 – 30% CO2
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 0.2% vol CO2 ± 3% of measured value
- Temperature Range: -40 to 60C
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.4C at 25C
- Relative Humidity Range: 0-100% RH non condensing
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: ± 3% RH
- Data logging: 30 seconds to 18 hours sample interval
- Support for real-time measurement with software
- Memory: 5,400 log entries maximum, includes time stamp, co2, temp, RH. 1 additional analog input to the log available
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 6-14 VDC max rating, stabilized to within 10%
- Dimensions: 2.0 × 2.25 × 0.88 inches (0.62 inches w/o tube adapter)
Data Sheet & Manual (pdf)
Configuration Guide (pdf)
Communication Protocols Manuals (zip)
Sensor Calibration Procedure (pdf)