K33 BLG 30% CO2 + RH/T Data Logging Sensor
The K33 BLG (bio-logger) sensor is designed to measure up to 30% carbon dioxide, temperature and % relative humidity, then record them to internal memory. This makes it an excellent CO2 sensor for enclosed applications like bio-incubators or for portable CO2 meters where sampling of high levels of CO2 is required.
- Measures 30% CO2, Temperature, %RH
- Built-in Memory for Data Logging
- Multiple Industry standard I/O options
CM-0025 K33 BLG 30% CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. The Devkit includes a K33 BLG sensor with pre-soldered connectors that provide power and connectivity. Use it for evaluation, rapid application development or for experiments. Uses our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
SE-0027 K33 BLG 30% CO2 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Sampling Method: tube-in / tube out (optional sampling method: diffusion)
- CO2 Range: 0 – 30% CO2
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 0.2% vol CO2 ± 3% of measured value
- Temperature Range: -40 to 60C
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.4C at 25C
- Relative Humidity Range: 0-100% RH non condensing
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: ± 3% RH
- Data logging: 30 seconds to 18 hours sample interval
- Support for real-time measurement with software
- Memory: 5,400 log entries maximum, includes time stamp, co2, temp, RH. 1 additional analog input to the log available
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 6-14 VDC max rating, stabilized to within 10%
- Dimensions: 2.0 × 2.25 × 0.88 inches (0.62 inches w/o tube adapter)
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.