K-33 ICB 30% CO2 Sensor
The K-33 ICB CO2 sensor is designed to measure percentage of carbon dioxide up to 30%. It is useful for biological or scientific applications where artificially high levels of CO2 must be maintained in an enclosed apparatus.
The K-33 ICB sensor can measure CO2 in ambient air or can use the included 0.8mm tube adapter cap so that the sensor can draw gas from a remote location. One tube must have a vacuum applied (1.5 liter/min flow) while the other tube is placed directly in the airflow. Using a liquid trap filter, the sensor can be configured to take a CO2 sample from a sample containing almost 100% humidity.
With multiple input and output options, and support for I2C and Modbus protocols over TTL levels, the K-33 ICB combines the quality of our dual infrared NDIR sensor technology with configuration options to satisfy even the most demanding applications.
- Measurement Range: 0 – 300,000 ppm (0-30%)
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% vol CO2 ± 3% of measured value
- Resolution:.01% / 100ppm
- Sampling Method: diffusion or tube draw
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 5-14 VDC max rating, stabilized to within 10%
- Dimensions: 2.0 × 2.25 × 0.62 inches
- 90 days