H2-AF Alphasense 2,000ppm Hydrogen Gas Sensor
The H2-AF Alphasense Hydrogen Gas Sensor is a 20mm diameter sensor, designed to have excellent ppm sensitivity for low concentrations to 2,000ppm H2 and very low sensitivity to CO, making them among the most selective Hydrogen sensors on the market. Because H2 is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas it makes it very important to adopt detection to ensure individual safety.
Hydrogen sensors can constantly detect the amount of Hydrogen present in any working environment and block hydrogen generation if it detect an amount greater than the safety threshold. The most common use of Hydrogen detection is in fixed explosive detectors for monitoring charging rooms of electric trucks.
These sensors are suitable for inclusion in fixed or portable gas detectors and industries such as industrial processes, storage tanks, medical facilities, and automotive fuel cells.
- Low Cross-Sensitivity across multiple gases
- Easy to use and integrate into portable or fixed gas detectors
- Electrolyte leak-free guarantee, reliable long-term detection performance
- No external power required, low maintenance
- Proven and trusted design - 90 day warranty
- Sensitivity: nA/ppm in 400ppm H2 at 23°C 10 to 40
- Response time: t90 (s) from zero to 400ppm H2<35
- Zero current: ppm equivalent in zero air -25 to 15
- Resolution: RMS noise (ppm equivalent) < 0.7
- Range: ppm H2 limit of performance warranty 2,000
- Linearity: ppm error at full scale, linear at zero and 400ppm H2 -200 to -500
- Overgas limit: maximum ppm for stable response to gas pulse 5,000
- Zero drift: ppm equivalent change/year in lab air <20
- Sensitivity drift: % change/year in lab air, monthly test nd
- Operating life: months until 80% original signal (24 month warranted) > 24
- Sensitivity@ -20°C % (output@ -20°C/output@ 20°C) @500ppm H2 10 to 25
- Sensitivity@ 50°C % (output@ 50°C/output@ 20°c) @500ppm H2 220 to 275
- Zero@ -20°C ppm equivalent change from 20°c | ± 2
- Zero@ 50°C ppm equivalent change from 20°c | 0 to -4
- Temperature range °C: -30 to 50
- Pressure range kPa: 80 to 120
- Humidity range %RH continuous 15 to 90
- Storage period months: @ 3 to 20°c (stored in sealed pot) 6
- Load resistor: olms (recommended) 10 to 47
- Weight grams: < 6
- H2S sensitivity % measured gas@ 20ppm H2S < 2
- NO sensitivity % measured gas@ 50ppm NO < 40
- CL2 sensitivity % measured gas@ 10ppm CL2 < 1
- CO2 sensitivity % measured gas@ 5% CO2 < 1
- CO sensitivity % measured gas@ 400ppm CO <2
- NH3 sensitivity% measured gas@20ppm NH3 < 1
- NO2 sensitivity% measured gas@10ppm NO2 <1
- SO2 sensitivity% measured gas@20ppm SO2 <4
- C2H4 sensitivity% measured gas@400ppm C2H4 <25
- 90 Days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors. Molded polymer grips sensor for easy fit and removal while maintaining a good seal.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.
Sensor Pin Sockets - Manufacturers do not recommend soldering to the pins. Pin sockets can be purchased from Andon distributors. Click here to search for your sensor's socket. Select the brand PDF, find your sensor, then search for the Andon part number for your sensor's socket.