The CozIR®-Blink Sensor is an ultra low power CO2 sensor which enables customers to manage the power consumption based on their needs and overall application or industry.
The GC-0035 or CozIR®-Blink Sensor enables the user to customize how much energy is spent on each sensor measurement allowing them full control of energy trade-offs for ultra low power environments and applications.
The sensors extremely low power consumption makes it ideal for easy integration in battery powered systems, IoT smart technologies, portable, and self-powered monitoring applications.
- Measures up to 1% CO2 concentration
- Solid-state, no moving parts, no heated filaments
- Vibration and shock resistant, non-heating
- Digital (UART) and I2C Output
- Extremely low power and energy consumption (32 mJ per measurement)
- Compact size, for easy instrumentation integration
- Long lifespan, low maintenance
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Supports energy-efficient smart home environments
- Easily integrates into applications such as IAQ, HVAC, Building Automation, Instrumentation, Agriculture, MAP, Automotive, Aerospace, and Safety.
GC-0035 CozIR®-Blink Sensor – designed as a solid-state technology that enables best-in-class power consumption, durability, and lifespan.
- CO2 Measurement: Patented Solid-state NDIR absorption
- Sample Method: Diffusion
- Measurement Range: 0-2,000 ppm, 0-5000 ppm, 0-1%
- Accuracy: ± (45 ppm+3% of reading)
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Calibration: Auto calibration
- Pressure dependence: 0.15% of reading per mbar in normal atmospheric conditions
- Operating pressure range: 500mbar – 10 bar
- Response time: 30 secs - 3 mins
- Sensor Life Expectancy > 15 years
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V (3.3V recommended)
- Power Consumption: User driven dependent on samples per measurement
- Connector: 2 x 6-way 1.27mm header
- Communication: UART, I2C
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.