The CozIR®-Blink Sensor is an ultra low power CO2 sensor that enables customers to manage the power consumption based on their needs and overall application or industry.
**Important Supply Note** - The sensor manufacturer has informed us of component supply shortages that may extend lead times past 52 weeks. Contact us for additional information or help sourcing an alternate sensor.
The GC-0035 or CozIR®-Blink Sensor enables the user to customize how much energy is spent on each sensor measurement allowing them full control of energy trade-offs for ultra-low power environments and applications.
The sensor's extremely low power consumption makes it ideal for easy integration in battery-powered systems, IoT smart technologies, portable, and self-powered monitoring applications.
- Measures up to 1% CO2 concentration
- Solid-state, no moving parts, no heated filaments
- Vibration and shock-resistant, non-heating
- Digital (UART) and I2C Output
- Extremely low power and energy consumption (32 mJ per measurement)
- Compact size, for easy instrumentation integration
- Long lifespan, low maintenance
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Supports energy-efficient smart home environments
- Easily integrates into applications such as IAQ, HVAC, Building Automation, Instrumentation, Agriculture, MAP, Automotive, Aerospace, and Safety.
GC-0035 CozIR®-Blink Sensor – designed as a solid-state technology that enables best-in-class power consumption, durability, and lifespan.
- CO2 Measurement: Patented Solid-state NDIR absorption
- Sample Method: Diffusion
- Measurement Range: 0-2,000 ppm, 0-5000 ppm, 0-1%
- Accuracy: ± (45 ppm+3% of reading)
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Calibration: Auto calibration
- Pressure dependence: 0.15% of reading per mbar in normal atmospheric conditions
- Operating pressure range: 500mbar – 10 bar
- Response time: 30 secs - 3 mins
- Sensor Life Expectancy > 15 years
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V (3.3V recommended)
- Power Consumption: User driven dependent on samples per measurement
- Connector: 2 x 6-way 1.27mm header
- Communication: UART, I2C
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.