COZIR Wide Range 100% CO2 Sensor
The COZIR-Wide Range (currently known as ExplorIR®-W) is a low power, high performance CO2 sensor that can measure up to 100% CO2 levels.
It is suitable for measuring high concentrations of CO2 in closed-loop sampling applications or battery operation in portable sampling instruments.
Based on infrared LED technology and innovative optical designs, the COZIR combines the accuracy of NDIR technology with wide-range CO2 measurement in a flexible package for OEM integration.
- 0-100% carbon dioxide measurement
- Industry standard serial communication
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
GC-0016 COZIR Wide Range Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0121 Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- Measurement Range: 0-100% CO2
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion (default) or sampling with optional tube adapter
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm ± 5% of reading
- Sample Rate: 500 ms (2 Hz) measurement interval
- Response Time Filter: 4 secs to 2 mins (user configurable)
- Serial communications: 9600/8/1/N
- Analog voltage output proportional to CO2 concentration
- Warm-up Time: < 10s
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 950 mBar to 10 Bar
- Power Input: 3.3 ±0.1 volt DC < 3.5 mW
- Peak current: 33mA
- Weight: 8 grams
- Devkit includes 6’ (1.8m) USB cable (non-standard)
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.k30 k-30 SE-0018 SE0018 SE018 SE18 Senseair SenseAire