Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Oxygen (O2) Handheld Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-505 is a Multi-Gas Detector designed to measure carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO) Oxygen (O2), relative humidity and temperature in a variety of applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- NDIR (CO2), EC (CO), and Fluorescence quenching by Oxygen (O2)
- Measures RH% and Temperature
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with 16 GB SD Card
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries included
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Food and Beverage
- Safety, and many others
- Measures: CO2, CO, O2, PM2.5, PM10, Temp, RH%
- Sensing method: NDIR, EC, and Fluorescence quenching by Oxygen
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm
- CO Measurement range: 0~1,000 ppm
- O2 Measurement range: 0~25%
- Temperature: 0~50°C
- PM2.5,10 Measurement range: 999 ug/m3 (whichever is greater)
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~5,000 ppm)
- CO Accuracy: ±5%~±10%
- O2 Accuracy: <2% FS/0.1 mbar
- PM2.5,10 Accuracy: ±15% or ±15 μg/m³
- RH - 0-100%
- Power Supply: 3 Rechargeable Batteries - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 204.5 x 91.7 x 49.6 mm (8.1 x 3.6 x 2 inch)
- Lifespan: NDIR: 15 years, EC: 2 years, Fluorescence Quenching by Oxygen: 5 years
- CO2, CO, O2, PM2.5, PM10 Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- Three (3) Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
This device features data logs that are stored to a micro SD Card. The GasLab® Software is not compatible with this device.
EBL Intelligent Batteries (need 3 for device) provides a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.
RS485 Cable Option - Contact Us for Further Information
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Easy to use and it is a great relief to know we are able to getting accurate readings in real time
Great and fast service