100% Carbon Dioxide Sampling Data Logger
The GasLab® Pro Carbon Dioxide Sampling Data Logger (CM-100-00-00-25-00) is designed to measure carbon dioxide (co2) concentrations in enclosed environments, used primarily in fire suppression testing, biological research, incubation, scientific and medical applications.
Utilizing a micropump, the device will draw samples into the sensing chamber allowing each sensor to take a fast and accurate measurement of the sample. This unit can also be programmed to measure at specific intervals, draw gas for a programmable period of time from the inlet port, expel it from the outlet port, and log the CO2 values with a time stamp.
Users can view real-time data from the graph on the screen, as well as retrieve and analyze the data stored on the 16GB SD card.
Are you conducting a Fire Suppression Test? Do you have to meet NFPA 12 & 17 requirements for CO2 concentration testing? If so, complete the required, simultaneous three-level testing with our 3 Pack of 100% Carbon Dioxide Sampling Data Loggers. We offer a 10% discount for purchasing 3 devices.
Please Note: The CM-1000 SD Card Contains Important Calibration Information, Do NOT remove files from the SD Card until you have thoroughly read and saved the calibration information. If a calibration certificate is required it must be requested at the time of purchase.
- Gas Concentration: Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Includes: RH, AMB, DP, ALTI
- CO2 Measurement range: 0-100%
- Large, backlit LCD display for easy readability including graphing
- Audible Alarm
- Real-time data graphing
- Data Logging with micro SD Card (16GB included)
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries lasting 30+ hrs (3 included)
- Metal Carrying Case (Included)
- Fire Suppression Testing
- Animal euthanasia
- Pest control
- CO2 - 0-100%
- RH: 0~100%, ±3% @25°C (20~80%RH), others ±5%
- Sensing method: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared)
- Temperature: 0~50°C,±1℃
- Barometer: 50~110kPa, ±0.4kPa
- Display Resolution:
- CO2: 1ppm, 10ppm, or 100ppm
- Power Supply: (3) Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Handheld CO2 Sampling Data Logger Detector
- USB 1.5M cable
- 3 batteries
- 16 GB SD Card - with files that include key calibration information
- Tubing - 1/8" ID x 1/4" OD x 1/15" Wall Clear PVC Tubing 10 feet long
- Hydrophobic and Particulate Filters
- Water Trap
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
This device features data logs that are stored on a micro SD Card.
The GasLab® Software is not compatible with this device.
EBL Intelligent Batteries provide a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 and CM-1000 series handheld gas detectors.
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.