pSense High Accuracy (±30 ppm) Portable CO2 Meter
With up to 24 hours battery life and easy to use with gloves on, the High Accuracy portable carbon dioxide meter works perfectly for precision monitoring of CO2, temperature, and relative humidity in any location and it works great as a personal safety alarm unit in hazardous environments.
- CO2, Temperature, Humidity
- Includes International Power Supply
- Save Money - Calibrate Outdoors
- High Accuracy
The large LCD readout gives a quick overview of the current carbon dioxide level, temperature, and relative humidity, and the 80 dB audible alarm calls for prompt attention when the short-term exposure safety limit is exceeded.
This air quality CO2 meter data logger calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL(15 minute short term exposure limit).
Optional Data Logger Kit
The optional data logger kit for Windows PC is perfect for students, scientists, researchers, or anyone who needs to record CO2 levels over time. Each reading (user-selected frequency) includes a date/time stamp for accurate analysis. Use the kit to record CO2 and temperature levels for an hour, a day, or even a month. Data can be viewed on screen or saved to an ASCII text data file that easily imports into a spreadsheet.
- High CO2 measurement accuracy
- Sensing Method: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) technology
- Big LCD display with high resolution displays: CO2, temperature and relative humidity
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0~9999 ppm (5001~9999 ppm out of scale range)
- CO2 Accuracy: ±30 ppm ±3% of reading (0~5000 ppm)
- Battery Life: approx. 24 hours of continuous reading
- 80 dB Alarm
- 120/220VAC adapter (power for long-term operation)
- International Wall adapter kit
- ABS Plastic Case
- 4 AA Batteries
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Optional Data Logger Kit
- DB9 Serial Cable, USB adapter
- Software CD
- Requires PC running Win2K/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 with USB Port
- Must be plugged into PC to log data
super quick delivery, very reliable product
I have used precision temperature probes in my work for a while and noted that “precision” is influenced by a variety of factors such as movement and or placement of probe. I have not used a co2 meter before but noted a similar pattern. Moving the probe even a few feet influenced the readings. Even standing near the probe and breathing influenced the numbers. As far as accuracy I can’t tell as I don’t have a baseline from which to evaluate. But given its sensitivity,in practical use, being similar to other precision instruments I have used I imagine it is good. It has the hallmarks of a precision instrument. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because I still have lots to learn about this new tool and don’t want to shill in ignorance.
Very basic unit. Easy to use. Takes time to initialize each time it gets turned on. I like the timed off feature which automatically turns the unit off after a preset time.
Very easy to use and sturdy, works great for us
I am very sensitive to elevated CO2 levels and bought this to evaluate my home and other spaces. Turned it on and it told me what I wanted to know with no learning curve! Awesome tool!