Ammonia (NH3) Handheld Gas Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-506 is an Ammonia (NH3) Handheld Gas Detector designed to measure azane gas concentrations in a variety of industries and applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- Electrochemical technology to measure NH3 concentrations
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging With 16 GB SD Card
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries included
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Measures: NH3
- Sensing method: EC Sensing
- NH3 Measurement range - performance indicator only
- NH3 Accuracy: ±10%
- Temperature: 0~50°C,±1℃
- Power Supply: 3 Rechargeable Batteries - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Life span: up to 2 years
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Dimensions: 204.5 x 91.7 x 49.6 mm (8.1 x 3.6 x 2 inch)
- Lifespan: 2 years
- NH3 Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- Three (3) Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
This device features data logs that are stored to a micro SD Card. The GasLab® Software is not compatible with this device.
BAT-18650 - EBL 18650 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
EBL Intelligent Batteries provide a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
EBL Universal Battery Charger for 3.7V Rechargeable Batteries
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.
Importamos para la Argentina dos equipos CM506 para medición de ppm de amoniaco y ninguno funcionaba se enviaron nuevamente a USA y ya pasaron algunos meses y no han dado una respuesta satisfactoria ni devolución del importe pagado.