006-1-0100 Senseair Sunlight CO2 Sensor
The Senseair Sunlight CO2 Sensor (006-1-0100) is a a module that is designed for power efficiency and optimal for battery and wireless applications.
Any application with a tough environment or in environments with explosion risk is benefited by the solid-state design. It is also the first NDIR sensor with LED technology that truly saves power while maintaining a high precision.
- Extremely power efficient
- Miniature size
- Self Correcting
- High Precision
- LED technology
- Compliant with ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 62.1-2022
- Compliant with Standard RESET grad B
- Compliant with WELL Building Standard (WELL v2)
006-1-0100 Senseair Sunlight CO2 Sensor - designed for optimal use in battery and wireless applications. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
- Measurement Gas: Carbon Dioxide
- Operating Principle: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 400-5,000ppm. Extended range 10,000ppm.
- Accuracy (CO2): ±50ppm ±3% of reading, extended range ±10% of reading
- Average current: 30µA or lower
- Peak current: <80 mA
- Steady state current during sampling: 50 mA
- Measurement period: default: 16s, 8 samples (adjustable host)
- Operating Range: 0-50°C, 0-85% RH
- Maintenance: Periodic Zero Calibration or ABC Calibration
- Power Supply: 3.05-5.5 V DC
- Storage Temperature: -40 – 85°C
- Dimensions: 34 x 21 x 12 mm, max
- Life expectancy: >15 years
- Communication Interface: UART, I2C
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.