O2-A2 Alphasense 25% 2 Year Oxygen Smart EC Sensor
The O2-A2 Alphasense Oxygen Sensor is designed to provide engineers, scientists and students an accurate and reliable way to measure up to 25% oxygen levels by volume. The circuit board's microprocessor provides zero and span calibration as well as barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity sensors.
Features on-board memory to log data when used in a remote device.
- Electrochemical Sensor measures up to 25% Oxygen
- Smart EC board adds Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- Smart EC Board Adds Serial UART Output
- Smart EC board Adds RS485 with Optional RS485 Cable
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
- O2-A2 Sensor Only – Sensor only. Designed for integration into high-volume OEM products or as a replacement oxygen sensor in these 4 gas analyzers:
- CM-32911 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the board into your PC via the included serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph oxygen levels, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
- CM-32910 Smart EC Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
Can be used as replacement sensors for:
- BW Technologies GasAlert MicroClip XT
- BW Technologies GasAlert Max XT-II
- BW Technologies GasAlert Micro 5 PID
- BW Technologies GasAlert Quattro
- BW Technologies GasAlert Extreme GAXT-DL-2
- BW Technologies GasAlert Extreme GAXT-DL-B-2
- BW Equivalent part no. SR-X10-C1
- MSA Solaris Orion Altair 4,5 (not 4X or 5X)
- Fieldpiece SOX3
- CityTech 4OX-2
- Measurement Range: 0-20.9% oxygen
- Output: 80-120 uA @ 20.9% O2
- Response Time: < 15 sec. t90 (s) from 20.9% to 0% O2
- Linearity: 0.6% O2 deviation @ 10% O2
- Output drift: < 1% change @ 3 months
- Operating life: > 24 months until 85% original Output of 20.9% O2
- Analog Output: 0-3VDC
Smart EC Board Adds
- %RH, temperature, barometric pressure sensors
- 64K memory for time-stamped data logging of all measurements
- Serial UART output
- RS485 output with optional RS485 cable
Development Kit Adds
- Smart EC Board
- Serial UART to USB cable
- Free GasLab Windows software for real-time measurements, data logging, graphing, sensor configuration
- Dimensions (sensor): 17.4mm x 20.3mm
- Dimensions (sensor + PCB): 40mm X 25mm x 29mm (LxWxH)
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5 VDC
- Current Consumption: 10ma peak, < 3mW average
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
The Smart EC board uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Tube Cap Adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors. Molded polymer. Tube cap adapters are not pre-installed. For accurate results you must mount the tube cap permanently.
RS485 Cable. Custom USB cable enables RS485 communication to GasLab Software for EC Sensor Board and Development Kit.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion Tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro Gas Sampling Pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.
Probe Enclosure for Development Kits gives a strong and secure container to mount the sensor. Hydrophobic filters available for enclosure for outdoor use.
best service, very good web site, very fast delivery and very uncomplicated order and payment
Alphasense 25% Oxygen Smart EC Sensor
They had it in stock and sent it out on a Friday afternoon so I had it Monday